International Medical Corps is a worldwide, humanitarian, nonprofit group devoted to saving lives and relieving struggling by way of well being care coaching and reduction and growth packages. Established in 1984 by volunteer docs and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a non-public, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian group. Its mission is to enhance the standard of life by way of well being interventions and associated actions that construct native capability in underserved communities worldwide. By providing coaching and well being care to native populations and medical help to individuals at highest threat, and with the flexibleness to reply quickly to emergency conditions, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated well being care techniques and helps carry them again to self-reliance.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Under the supervision of Supply Chain Coordinator, present high quality logistic assist for all IMC venture websites in Nigeria, work with different members of the logistics staff to develop and implement environment friendly logistical assist techniques for IMC
- To work intently with Supply Chain Coordinator to make sure optimum utilization of automobiles & turbines Assets according to IMC requirements of auto & generator administration and accountability.
- To accurately implement established techniques to control the usage of automobiles, and turbines. Plan/develop and execute a automobile and gear substitute schedule
- Prepare month-to-month automobile & generator working experiences for the nation and recommendation administration accordingly. Prepare enter for Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for Fleet automobile insurance coverage and Advice on disposal of automobiles
- Contribute to correct updating of asset register regarding fleet, and turbines within the nation.
- Monitor fleets’ efficiency, price, effectivity, standing and report based on Supply Chain Coordinator.
- Ensure correct authorized registration at first stage & common renewal for all IMC and Hired Vehicles.
- To handle employees below his/her supervision based on efficiency administration ideas and according to IMC efficiency administration and Contribute in recruitment of employees.
- Willingness to journey to venture websites in nation for technical recommendation, assist and coaching.
- To be certain that all employees are conscious of IMC guidelines and rules for automobile utilization and that every one drivers (IMC or contracted) are competent and conversant with IMC safety pointers.
- Work with the Security Advisor and logistic cluster companions on actions associated to dispatching, routing, and monitoring automobiles.
- Responsible for correct and well timed reporting of any accidents (minor and main) to Supply Chain Coordinator as per IMCs insurance policies and procedures.
- To implement the automobile and Generators Fueling and upkeep schedules and ensures that repairs are carried out as per the agreed requirements for each IMC fleet & employed automobiles. Ensure accountability and value effectiveness in Fuel administration and report any abuse.
- National Diploma in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering with a Minimum of 5 years work Experience or a Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Coupled with a Minimum of three years work Experience.
- Professional certificates desired. (Trade Certification)
- At least 3-year expertise in logistics with a minimal two years managing a fleet inside an NGO or International Organization.
- Commitment and demonstrated abilities to construct employees capability within the areas of Fleet administration, supervision and monitoring.
- Some file of expertise with donor (particularly, OFDA, ECHO, DFID, BPRM, UN-Agencies particular procedures linked to fleet and transport administration.
- Ability to work in harsh circumstances, usually in distant areas,
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Fluent English Written and Spoken.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities with analytic strategy.
- Strong interpersonal, administration and management abilities. Experience in distant administration.
- Ability to work in participatory method with employees to evaluate wants, implement and monitor actions.
- Ability to combine and work properly inside multiethnic and multicultural staff.
- Proactively conveying Fleet and Fuel administration updates to the Supply Chain Coordinator and all related events, anticipating any future dangers, points or key developments that the broader staff ought to know;
- Share key venture/native course of messages with the logistics assist employees, in addition to proactively present suggestions to applicable senior logistics personnel on behalf of the fleet staff.
- Organize Fleet/Transport capability constructing periods for in-house trainings, mentoring and distant trainings by way of skype with the employees managing fleet straight in discipline places of work;
- Provide steering on profession paths for workers when mandatory by way of frequent capability wants assessments of the employees (drivers)
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse:
- Actively promotes PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) requirements inside International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics:
- It is IMC’s shared duty and obligation to stop issues involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse (SEA), Trafficking in Persons (TIP), Child Safeguarding and any urged violation to our Code of Conduct, which can contain Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made conscious of any urged actions then you could have an obligation to report.
- The Fleet Officer should promote and encourage a tradition of compliance and ethics all through International Medical Corps. As relevant to the place, he/she maintains a transparent understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics requirements and adheres to these requirements. Conducts work with the best stage of integrity.
- International Medical Corps is proud to supply equal employment alternatives to all workers and certified candidates with out regard to race, coloration, faith, intercourse, sexual orientation, nationwide or ethnic origin, age, incapacity or standing as a veteran.
- Due to the pressing want of the place functions obtained will likely be reviewed on a rolling foundation.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their Applications addressing it to “The Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” by way of: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
- Nigerian Nationals Only.
- Only Short-listed candidates will likely be contacted.
- International Medical Corps by no means asks job candidates for a payment, fee, or different financial transaction. If you might be requested for cash in reference to this *recruitment, please report back to International Medical Corps at the reporting e mail handle offered at the top of this doc. International Medical Corps’ Reporting e mail handle: [email protected]**. *lease don’t submit your CV or utility to the reporting e mail handle, it is not going to be thought-about for evaluate.***
- Candidates MUST state the place and site they’re making use of for because the Subject of their e mail, utility letter and curriculum vitae needs to be in a single Microsoft Word Document, in any other case functions is not going to be thought-about
Application Deadline twenty sixth February, 2021.