Navitas is a number one international training supplier that has helped generations of learners rework their lives via training. We create life-changing alternatives to be taught by delivering an intensive vary of academic companies to over 70,000 aspirational college students throughout our international community annually.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Global Recruitment and Conversion Officer
Ref No: 188.8.131.523.53
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- The major objective of this position is to work as a member of the Global Recruitment Team based mostly in Nigeria representing the University of Leicester and worldwide basis and yr one programmes at Leicester Global Study Centre (LGSC). Reporting on to the International Officer for Sub-Saharan Africa and Director of Marketing and Admissions at LGSC, implementing a coherent and efficient technique to assist these via to enrolment.
- Recruitment: Developing recruitment channels for particular markets of a prescribed area and delivering towards the recruitment targets for these markets.
- Effectively managing community of channels to make sure that these markets are performing on track.
- Work intently and successfully with the broader FSO and ERD staff, together with Admissions, Global Business Operations, and Marketing to make sure a coherent and sector-leading method.
- Contributing to the broader enterprise via sharing of greatest follow with the broader advertising and marketing and recruitment group and supporting or driving enterprise growth alternatives.
- Researching and operationalizing an efficient advertising and marketing and recruitment plan for the market to make sure all targets are met, our model is enhanced.
- Conversion: Managing enquiries and functions from these markets and implementing a coherent and efficient technique to assist these via to enrolment.
- Implementing a coherent and efficient method to those markets that helps constructive model and enterprise growth.
- Autonomously representing the University of Leicester/LGSC abroad (exterior of Nigeria) regularly (as much as 10 weeks of journey a yr).
The particular person we search will ideally have the next:
- Responsible for attaining recruitment targets for the assigned markets, in keeping with institutional targets
- Extensive abroad journey to exhibitions, colleges, schools and greater training establishments in addition to key companions and academic representatives in market.
- To plan profitable, time and cost-effective recruitment journeys making certain key targets and particular person targets are met.
- To assist the Regional Manager in figuring out new potential markets throughout the prescribed area and growing market plans as acceptable.
- Work with different colleagues throughout the Future Students Office to construct efficient relationships all through the scholars’ journey from enquiry to enrolment.
- To develop a superb understanding of the academic system in every market of duty and to work with the Regional Manager to make sure these are precisely mirrored within the admissions course of.
- Work alongside PACE to assist the event of efficient alumni networks within the prescribed area.
- To develop and keep an agent community in every market to help with worldwide scholar recruitment.
- To establish and develop a community of accomplice colleges and greater training establishments to help with scholar recruitment.
- To develop recruitment plans for prescribed markets inside a given area.
- To contribute to the event of the Regional Market Plan.
What We Can Offer You
- Career development and skilled growth pathways
- A powerful, constructive and values-driven office tradition
- Collegial and collaborative setting with a dedication to training
- Access to, and assist from, a complete and skilled gross sales and advertising and marketing workforce
- Mobility throughout the enterprise and international places
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline eighth March, 2021.