We are one of the fastest growing Life Assurance Companies in Nigeria, with Head Office in Lagos and widely spread branch network within the country. As parts of our growth strategy and to further strengthen our hold in the market, our company needs self-motivated and creative individuals with strong entrepreneurial skills, coupled with exceptional leadership to fill the under listed positions:
Job Title : – Area Manager – Life Assurance Agency Business
Job Location: Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu JOB OBJECTIVE: To build and develop aggressive, vibrant result-oriented life insurance Agencies at our various locations, that meet qualitative and quantitative targets, in a profitable and sustainable manner, within given financial parameters. REPORTS TO: Head Retail Business Sales (Lagos HQ)
RESPONSIBILITIES, and JOB DESCRIPTION
• Achieves Premium Income set targets, manpower targets and quantitative budget objectives for the Agency under his/her supervision. • Leads and motivates Agency Sales Force in his area of responsibility to work with conviction and proper attitude removing any real or assumed barriers to achieve budgeted objectives. • Directs, develops, and coaches Agency and Unit Managers to recruit and build a professional Full Time Agency Sales Force. • Proposes challenging budget objectives for Agencies assigned to him/her in the context of overall Company goals and implement the decided strategies and action plans, which will ensure their achievement. • Applies the established management process to ensure effective implementation and follow up of Agency performance and identifies/implement new necessary initiative/campaigns and corrective actions well in an advance. Regular contacts in the field with Agency/Unit Managers and the Agents is an essential part of this process. • Ensures that the Agencies assigned to him/her, provides high quality, reliable service to our customers during the initial sales process and throughout the life of each policy.
• Applies the Company standards and procedures, which facilitate the effective, disciplined, and consistent functioning of the Agency structure. Ensures that his Agencies are in full compliance with Company directives.
• Communicates to the Agencies under his supervision, the “Best Practices” and ensures their implementation. Qualification, skills & Experience
- Minimum of BSC. /HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 6-10 years in a Financial, Banking/Insurance Institutions.
- Life Agency Background will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Conceptual and Coordinating skills are desirable.
Method of Application 1. All Applicant should send their CV to [email protected] within three weeks of this publication. 2. Identify clearly on top right-hand corner of CV in bold the relevant position for your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (By email and phone call).