247 Food Limited, the largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expandour clientele and create brand awareness.
- You will be the front of the company and will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Identify clusters to prospect sales promotion.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop awareness strategy.
- Generate leads.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 – 8 years experience.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales Representative is to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- We look for a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs and products.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Social Media & Website Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. The candidate should have very good knowledge of website development and management. You will be responsible for creating original text, images and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Your function has the website officer requires overseeing the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Ensure adequate representation of company products and image on the website.
- Ensure proper funtionality of the website
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor and improve SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Send our regular
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 3-7 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
N80,000 – N120,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.