Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a world chief in bettering healthcare companies for girls and their households.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Reports to: Senior Program Officer
- The Program Officer is a part of the state administration group and kinds a part of the strategic group that directs the operations of RISE Nigeria.
- S/He is answerable for program planning, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the interventions carried out by Jhpiego and its companions within the assigned state.
- S/He is accountable for considered use of all assets entrusted with Jhpiego and its companions within the assigned state.
- This consists of helping with improvement of labor plans, managing Grants and sub-recipient Implementing companies; managing State, LGA, and Community and facility stage stakeholders; different companions and donors concerning implementation, monitoring and analysis of applications.
- Coordinate improvement and monitoring of State micro plans and budgets; coordinate inside enterprise processes that successfully join program operations with program implementation; guarantee applicable program monitoring and programmatic reporting to the Country Office.
- With technical help from nation workplace technical specialists, present programmatic/technical help to all Sub-recipients of FAA on the design, implementation, modification, monitoring and analysis of contractual obligations, venture milestones and general actions.
- Liaise with a number of stakeholders at State, LGA, Community and Facility ranges; collaborate with different USG Implementing companions (Lead IP, OVC companions, KP Partners), Local companions (CSOs, NEPHWAN, CBOs) to share data, coordinate actions, leverage assets and strengthen synergy within the implementation and achievement of RISE program aims.
- Coordinate the event of month-to-month, quarterly and annual studies in addition to human-interest tales, bulletins, factsheets, technical briefs, abstracts; disseminating finest practices and different related publication associated to the venture interventions.
- Contribute to the event and upkeep of programs that successfully reply to USAID/Nigeria necessities concerning implementation procedures, reporting and analysis.
- Work with the related thematic models to determine and execute a Quality enchancment, SIMS evaluation, capability improvement plans and improvement of recent program approaches which might be linked to associated companies for environment friendly program implementation and monitoring.
- Remain knowledgeable on the present applications within the HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria fields by overview of present literature and is alert to any implication of such strategic data for venture actions.
- Provide oversight on the collation, harmonization and common updates of program administration instruments comparable to scorecard, expenditure evaluation, stakeholders database, CUG database, Adhoc database, facility listing and different instruments as perhaps be requested.
- Coordinate all Adhoc HR processes together with engagement, documentation, accountability administration, compliance and combine their efforts into general program implementation.
- Coordinate Health programs strengthening efforts and guarantee compliance with technical, programmatic, contractual and monetary necessities set by Jhpiego and its companions and donors.
- Perform different duties as assigned.
- Advanced Degree or equal expertise in Public Health, Sociology or associated Health, Medical or Social Science self-discipline.
- Demonstrated expertise working with USAID/PEPFAR applications and powerful familiarity with USAID reporting necessities.
- 5+ years’ expertise in administration, operational and technical experience with a desire in HIV program implementation
Required Abilities / Skills:
- Experience in HIV care and therapy and prevention applications
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s well being programs and reporting construction and demonstrated capability to collaborate with government-level officers to strengthen program implementation
- Excellent writing and communications expertise, together with demonstrated technical writing expertise for publication
- Ability to work successfully with numerous worldwide groups and willingness to study and empower others
- Ability to work in a fancy surroundings with a number of duties, quick deadlines and intense stress to carry out
- Ability to journey often to amenities throughout the state.
- Demonstrated capability in working and collaborating with a variety of native and worldwide accomplice organizations
- Demonstrated expertise in sustaining donor relations
- Excellent expertise in facilitation, group constructing and coordination
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their up to date CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Position and Location as the topic of the e-mail.
- CV and Cover Letter as A SINGLE WORD doc
- The title/topic of your electronic mail and software ought to be the place you might be making use of for.
- Candidates that don’t adjust to the applying instruction will probably be disqualified.
- Qualified feminine candidates are particularly inspired to use
- We reserve the fitting to shut this emptiness early if an acceptable candidate is discovered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will obtain an invite for an interview
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Application Deadline 4th March, 2021.